We are looking for a Technical Manager to join our team.
The person will be responsible for advising and putting together technical solutions for our clients as well as being a technical liaison between the client and development teams.
What You Will Do
- Lead technical discoveries and workshops.
- Attend client meetings to help gather briefs and to communicate ideas to our clients.
- Design and implement innovative and robust technical solutions.
- Work with our development team to implement any requirements.
- Liaise with colleagues to help solve challenging technical problems.
- Ensure ongoing quality of delivered work through code reviews for security and performance.
- Help maintain best practices and set standards for modern web development.
- Guide and mentor less-experienced developers.
- Provide ideas for improvement to keep pace with new innovations and technologies.
- Look at ways to continually improve our technical processes.
Skills & Experience
- Enjoy working with clients to help them build quality solutions for their businesses.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to design and review solutions.
- Experience building clean and secure websites & web applications with LAMP/LEMP stack.
- Proven track record developing Drupal websites.
- Experience with other modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel).
- Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML/CSS, Angular and React
- Excellent knowledge of Git version control and bitbucket code management processes
- Experience of putting together technical estimates and finding cost-effective solutions
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud or DevOps will be added advantage
- A good communicator to translate technical solutions to varied internal audiences.
- Meticulous with high attention to detail.
- Organised to manage tasks and time efficiently.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Digital agency experience would be advantageous
- Competitive Salary
- An autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Discounts on everything from insurance, shopping to events & cinema
Beer and Wine Fridays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you.