We are looking for a talented analyst with at least 2 years of professional experience to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working closely with our clients as well as our project management and technical teams to help successfully deliver projects in line with the agreed scope. This role represents a great opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills to develop towards a Digital Product Manager role.
- Take full ownership of a digital platform and continuously support its upkeep, enhancements and evolution from a systematic and commercial standpoint.
- Work with our clients to gather platform requirements using relevant techniques such as workshops, online meetings, surveys and research.
- Analyze (and challenge) client requirements to ensure clarity of scope.
- Capture business logic, workflows, user-flows and functional requirements.
- Create and take responsibility for project documentation, such as:
- Scope of work
- WBS and Functional Specification
- Gap analysis
- Low fidelity wireframes
- CMS user guides
- Update and maintain documentation, ensuring that the project scope is accurate and change requests are flagged and approved.
- Continually contribute ideas to improve the platform from all aspects.
- Participate in platform meetings, review features, conduct gap analysis and lead demos.
- Organize platform documentation and client communication.
- Assist in pre-sales, scoping activities and proposal drafting (RFI, RFP & RFQ)
- Conduct comparative research analysis of similar solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years working in a similar position.
- Strong academic track record.
- Working on website applications.
- Analyzing, creating and explaining solutions to other team members.
- Preparing visual diagrams, flowcharts, process flows and wireframes.
- Understanding of best practices in website accessibility, security and coding standards (preferred but not essential).
- Self-managed and clear sense of ownership.
- Excellent speaking, writing & presentation skills in English.
- Love of problem solving and critical thinking.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
- An autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression.
- Access to an online GP.
- Mental health and wellbeing support.
- Discounts on everything from insurance and shopping to events and cinema.
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings.
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you.